Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

The Table of Life

Discussion in 'General' started by Arya, May 3, 2014.

1. Arya

Arya Member

[​IMG]
    Starring: Omega, Omeruo, me (xeno), Syntax, Echo6, and Slippy (Echo wasn't in the screen but he was on skype and on the server).
    Hello everyone, this is Xeno. I thought I would share this fun time with everyone on the forums!
    Also, I have something to say. Since I am not going to be one of your moderators, I will probably not come on the server too much anymore, the reason being that my friends will have the moderator position (@iRubTacos , @Stormcaller , @Omeruo , Omega, and @Syntaxx ), and mod is something that I've wanted to be for a very long time, and something I did have high hopes of getting, so I will end up envying them. Envy causes people to be unintentionally rude, and that's something I don't want.
    Another thing is that I'm not sure I can deal with my friends being in a position of power above me and getting to control if I even come on the server or not. The exceptions to this would probably be @Echo 6 and @Sickkness , because they are older and more mature than me. The people that are becoming moderators, in my opinion, are a lot less mature than them and some of the new mods-to-be are definitely less mature than me, in my opinion.
    Anyway, after the mods get chosen you can probably find me rarely on herocube and other cube world servers, but mostly I'll be playing games on Steam. If you like me enough to want to play some games with me, my steam name is Sabomo. I have most of my friends on skype, so that shouldn't matter. I'm also on the IRC channel for this server about 6 hours each day, if you want to reach me that way. I hope you can understand this, if you can't, well, you'll just have to deal with it and know that there is reason behind my judgement. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the screenshot. Peace!
    Last edited: May 3, 2014
    • Creative Creative x 1