Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Suggestion: Level Cap 500

Discussion in 'General' started by Sickkness, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Sickkness

Sickkness Member

Hello. I just wanted to grab on a topic, which isnt really a topic. But I wanted to ask, if people would like it to have the level cap on 500 again. I thought we could connect the Foxdev server closer to Hc with bringing the 500 Cap back, so players dont have to switch between their characters, nor they have to put effort in making a new one. I know, many of you guys think that it would ruin the experience of newbies, but to be honest, you dont need newbies. PvP was and always will be a place for max. level players. And btw, they cant really exp grind when some people are killing then constantly, so its pretty useless for them to play on a PvP server. I´ve no clue if it would be much work. Neither if it would affect the dmg-reduces. Its simply a suggestion to bring two big servers closer, because in times when a game is nearly dead its nicer to have even more people around, to share the common fun :)
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Kainzo

Kainzo Disposable Hero Supporter IV

We'll consider it.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1