Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

suggestion for were pvp is at mainly

Discussion in 'Bugs & Suggestions' started by Echo 6, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Echo 6

Echo 6 Member

in my opinion, keep in mind this is my opinion only, you dont have to agree with me if you dont like it, but i think it would be cool if somehow the cross swords could be held over a desert/lava biome city; make the server something different and more interesting. as of now its just going back and forth from the first biomes city and valleys/hills. another thing is have the level cap for the server raised just a little bit every so often, like now its been at 200 for almost a month :p mainly posting this for the different biome, the level cap could be an add on as it isnt really that big of a deal right now :)

see you in game~!

//Echo 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. hullunmylly

hullunmylly New Member

If the level cap is changed very often it gets annoying to get a new set of gear every time the change happens. As you said, it's about opinions. :)
    Also a cool thing to change would be weapon and armour rating caps. I got bored of everyone looking the same with all the usual legendaries, including myself. It is true that nobody tells me not to wear worse stuff than legendaries, but then you don't really stand a chance against people with legendary gear. But afterall, that has the same problem that I mentioned earlier.
  3. Mindz

Mindz New Member

I like the idea of changing biomes. but we just changed to mountain biome, so I think it will stay there for some weeks. maybe a 2 or 3. lava biome would be very cool but then we also need to move the spawn point for new players. new players can not travel for more then 30 min to get to where players is pvping. but I don't like the level cap changing at all, I don't want get a new armor every week.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sickkness

Sickkness Member

I would prefer a ocean biome.. the long water distances would make it hard to escape, but hard to chase too. And i think it would be pretty intresting too because most players on herocube are used to flat, mountain-rich surroundings, so it would be something new. What else would be nice, if we had like a ocean biome without a real ground. Like, just Islands and you could combine that kind of biome with nice events too, like underwater battles or add different tasks on the Islands.
    • Like Like x 2