Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Ma'Asha: Banned... Why ?

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Ma_Asha, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Ma_Asha

Ma_Asha New Member

IGN: Ma'Asha
    Banned by: Any idea...
    Time of ban: 5 minutes before this post > Forever
    Server: pvp.herocube.net / foxdev.co
    Reason for ban: Ban Evasion
    Your story:

Hi i'm Ma'Asha and my story is complicated., let me tell you.
    I was just talking with other players, without fighting (I prefer to have a good time and i'm a noob).

Suddenly, i got disconnected. I tried to reconnect but it says that i was banned for ban evasion. I'm new in multi pvp worlds, i've never been banned before, i don't know why i'm banned... I'm not a hacker, cheater and i'm just playing as Mage and my levels are legit.

I'm new and i think you're on the wrong person. i can't understand.

Thank you for reading, i really hope it's a misunderstanding, i love so much this server.
    :'(
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  2. Nubie

Nubie New Member

• Do not advertise.
    "Ban evasion" is when you try to get around a ban on a website. Say you break the rules of a forum, so they ban you for a couple days. To "evade" the ban, you could create another account or use a proxy server. Many forums will compound the punishment or terminate your account if you are caught.

I suggest you start playing on a another server. . Go ahead and try if you wish to.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Sickkness

Sickkness Member

Dont interfere with the complains of others Nubie. You are a part of the community but still, cases including bans and kicks should be left to the staff.

I didnt ban you Ma_Asha, sorry cant help.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Kainzo

Kainzo Disposable Hero Supporter IV

We have a loose affiliation with that server, however, you being banned on there has no merit on here.
    Please be honest when it comes to appeals - we have ip logs that can verify most identities and if not, proxy connections may become banned without notice.
  5. Ma_Asha

Ma_Asha New Member

I'm using the PC of my brother, i'm just playing at Cubeworld... I don't know what's a Proxy... I was just playing and be banned, that's all. I've respected all rules in-game/forum... I don't know...

I think I was ban by Fulcnix, i'm not sure.

I just want to be unban, please. This is the only pvp server I love.

Edit: My bro us a proxy, but my first ban was ban evasion... I've never been before on this server...

Ban evasion for my first ban, i've never been ban before. That's a problem. If i was banned for cheating/hacking, i'll say ok, but that's not the case, so this is why i'm complaining.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  6. Sickkness

Sickkness Member

Since i had the same problem with my brother on another server a while ago i would unban you. But Kainzo speaks the final judgement. But be insured that i will watch over every step you do if you are getting unbanned.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. fulcnix

fulcnix New Member

Quite recently I have been dealing with someone who has been ban evading in a short space of time before giving up again almost every day since I first caught him.
    He was a level 500 water mage with a halo and a staff who acted extremely similarly to you.
    You were first banned for speed hacking which I and multiple other players warned you about to stop. You didn't stop so you got banned. Since then you've been coming on with different names in attempt to fool me and keep playing. This won't be tolerated. Given you feel the need to keep ban evading, I will keep up the effort to make sure you stay banned as quickly as possible on rejoin.

Denied.
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1