Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Interesting CubeWorld screens...

Discussion in 'General' started by Kainzo, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Kainzo

Kainzo Disposable Hero Supporter IV

Found this on the net...
    Koala Pet (Not Rideable)
    View full resolution
    Download full resolution
    [​IMG]View full resolution
    Download full resolution
    Download full resolution
    [​IMG]
    A pickaxe, pitchfork, and torch (creates light) also exist.
    View full resolution
    Download full resolution
    [​IMG]
    Probably craftable from a Saurian Drop. There is also Bone, Ice, Lich, Obsidian (Doesn't seem finished, Random RGB blocks on black armour, and also warrior only)..
    View full resolution
    Download full resolution
    [​IMG]
    Probably craftable from a Mammoth Drop. I really hope that there are tons of these unique armours in the final game. After looking through ALL of the top level gear for all classes, the choices are quite bland and limited. Only about 4-5 designs per class in yellow/red rarity, and they aren't interesting or varied. Too many bland colors, and too much gold... The saurian, mammoth, and parrot armors are very well done, and are definitely unique. As of right now, the theif and mage have none of these, but Bone/Ice/Lich are equipable by all classes. It is obvious that these are in development, and more are being designed. Excluding the all class sets, there are 3 sets for the warrior. So even if we get only that many per class, there will be 12 pet/mob-based armours. But we can easily expect more, considering this is only alpha, and also how easy it is to create them, with no texture or polygon-modeling work required.
    View full resolution
    Download full resolution
    [​IMG]
    Probably made from Parrot Feathers.
    View full resolution
    Download full resolution
    [​IMG]
    We can finally look like the icons on the top left of the screen. :3 All size changes are not permanent. The sizes reset even by going back to the main menu, unless you have cheat engine running, and the values locked. I haven't tried it yet, and I'm unsure of whether or not these changes appear on servers. (I'll edit this when I find out)
    View full resolution
    Download full resolution
    Download full resolution
    Download full resolution
    [​IMG]
    Difficult to show in an a single image, but trust me, I was floating there. You can move, and use the glider (still increases speed), but you cant descend...
    View full resolution
    Download full resolution
    Download full resolution
    Download full resolution
    [​IMG]
    Runs hilariously, as it looks like something out of Fantasia (Disney Film).
    View full resolution
    Download full resolution
    [​IMG]
    Oddly enough, it has a dive bomb attack. It leaps in the air and smashes down on an enemy.
    View full resolution
    Download full resolution
    [​IMG]
    For some reason, it has missing hair in the pet status overlay... Features are generated randomly every time it spawns. None of the standard humanoid characters have weapons or real abilities, they just punch.
    View full resolution
    Download full resolution
    [​IMG]
    Definitely one of my favorites. Sadly its not rideable, but is the perfect size. It's large enough to look awesome, but not so much that it obstructions vision like the lich and skullbull.
    View full resolution
    Download full resolution
    Download full resolution
    Download full resolution
    [​IMG]
    You have to run away from it to even see the whole thing. It has the magic attacks that the actual mob has.
    View full resolution
    Download full resolution
    [​IMG]
    Any rarity above 5, is red. The potion, and any other item for that matter, will change text color, when the rarity is changed. All items/pets item, can be edited to have White-Green-Purple-Yellow-Red text, but not all item's stats are effected by such changes. For instance, the bow and hang glider speeds are entirely dictated by the skill levels, and rarity has no effect, while the lamps are in fact effected. I have yet to try it, buy I'd imagine that a 255 rarity lamp, would be impossibly bright...
    View full resolution
    Download full resolution
    [​IMG]
    Riding position not properly set. The panther is also this way, while the Shepard Dog is aligned properly.
    View full resolution
    Download full resolution
    Download full resolution
    [​IMG]
    I can't wait to see where this mob actually appears in game. It sort of makes me wonder just what this game will have in store for us by the final release. I don't want to get my hopes too high, but things are looking good.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Acherous

Acherous New Member

Haha, I'm interested in seeing where santa will fall into place in the final release too. :p
  3. ZeZeene

ZeZeene The Technomancer Supporter IV

Moving this to Screenshots for no obvious reason.
  4. TheNinth

TheNinth Developer PvP Moderator

Interested in the hacked lantern, eh?
    Skip to 1 minute, you'll see its great power.
  5. Kainzo

Thanks ZeZeene :)
  6. LeoErebus

LeoErebus New Member

The armors for high tear look amazing. I am also wondering where the obsidian armor will be place or how to acquire it! :p
  7. Sarcen

Sarcen Anticheat Adept Developer

Just playing around as usual, discovered something new was possible.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Kainzo

heh, nice
    • Like Like x 1