Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Gro'Shaba Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by SirFilthybottom, Jul 28, 2013.

1. SirFilthybottom

SirFilthybottom New Member

IGN: Gro'Shaba
    Banned by: Unsure of who banned me
    Time of ban:1:35 am
    Server: pvp.herocube.net
    Reason for ban: hacked potions
    Your story: I asked my friend for some potions and he gave me some hacked potions. I didnt realize they were hacked and was therefore bannedbecause I didnt drop them.
  2. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

I banned you. You started picking up yellow potions on the server, I then asked you to give them all to me right away so I could dispose of them. You did not comply and it took 2 more tries to get a "why?" from you. I even stated they were hacked items. If you do not follow the rules you'll be banned. I am a lenient person, I don't like banning players but if they don't cooperate with me there is nothing I can do.

If you are willing I'd like a PM with the name of who gave you these potions.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. SirFilthybottom

I'm sorry I didn't see the message until my friend told me through skype. To be honest he did hack me the potions and he didnt mean for them to be yellow lol. I just didnt want to go and collect 50 heartflowers and if that merits a ban well then im sorry. I was just having fun on the server and really didn't want to go find 50 flowers :/

I would prefer not to PM the persons name because he is my friend. I would just like to say that I had no intent of doing "harmful" hacking like godmodes or instakill hacks. I just wanted some +94 potions :/
  4. SirFilthybottom

Also a reason was that I can't interact with anything on your server, like doors and heartflowers themselves. So even if I wanted to go and collect them I had no means of doing so.
  5. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

Un-banning you isn't up to me. However, I am against seeing you back on the server until we can come to a conclusion. You admitted to having someone hack for you, and now.. you've take the blame for them. If I catch who is hacking you potions I'll be sure to have them banned right away as well. If you don't like having to farm items for potions then don't use them simple. Any and all hacking IS ILLEGAL and a bann-able offense. Since you're not willing to tell me the players name of who is hacking items in I do not want you back online... This might be quite harsh however I will not tolerate any hacking.
  6. SirFilthybottom

Well I'm taking responsibility because I asked him for the potions so I am not "taking the blame for them" I am the culprit and well if you seriously think this is something that serious then I don't think that's fair to everybody. For example I saw Vlad using the Hand-glider Ranger glitch and he wasn't banned or warned or anything. I'm sorry I didn't give you the potions back and the fact of that matter is you didn't even answer me after I asked "why?". So yes maybe it is my fault but neither did I receive a chance to give the hacked item up in turn for a warning which would have been completely fair. Apart from the fact that I don't even know who the admins are on the server.
  7. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

You must understand admins are people as well we can't see everything. You are right I didn't answer you, you had hacked items. I had warned you about being banned with the normal chat and then again using the server-shout. You didn't reply until after I'd done both. You then replied with "why?", so now I have a player with a bunch of hacked items, possibly hacked in himself running around not complying with what I had asked of him. This warranted you a ban. Not knowing who the admins are is irrelevant, If you have hacked items you're breaking the rules.

I am not here to argue, I just want you to understand why you were banned and I gave you a chance to help ban a player hacking in potions for others. You decided not to and instead take the blame for his hacked items.

You're fate will be decided in time. Be patient.
  8. SirFilthybottom

Well alright I'm fine with that. But you are still not understanding the point.

I told him to give me the potions and hack them for me so it is not his fault, sure he was an accomplice. Its like if I killed someone with a gun but he was the person that handed me the gun. Who is more at fault?

That's what I'm trying to explain, there is no real reason to ban him as I can also hack the items if I wanted to, I mean anybody with some intelligence can just google it and find it without any problems.
  9. TheNinth

TheNinth Developer PvP Moderator

The point is, sir, we ban hackers.
    If your friend comes to the server and hacks potions again, he will be banned just like you are.
    You were banned for having hacked items.
    It's possible that you could have avoided this outcome if you had explained what you were doing, but you only asked "why"

Please stop offering us your moral hypothetical situations as a parallel to this situation.

Read the rules.
    It says no hacks.
    You had hacks.
    You got banned.
    It's as simple as that.
    • Like Like x 1