Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Get me out please the ban ;-; It was not my fault D:

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Antonio_V, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Antonio_V

Antonio_V New Member

was in the bathroom and came and my brother started using a wizard and squeezed many times the button 1 and second you are not permitted and also put hack your wizard while I use a ninja and any of the two characters I can play on the server. I ask you desbaneen me and told my brother not to use the hack that but no matter what happened, and also delete your character and hack clear. I ask please that I take out the ban, my ip is 192.168.0.3

attentively: IninjaIgamer-p D:
  2. Echo 6

Echo 6 Member

Your IP is the same as Daniels, whom i banned for HP/MP lock / speedhack and he would not turn it off after continuous warnings to turn them off. On top of this your account was made today, meaning your either trying to appeal on a dif account cause as you stated you weren't able to make an appeal or that you want to fake are staff out to get unbanned. Honestly if you couldnt make an appeal you should h ave sent one to one of the moderators or kainzo. More then likely comparing the appeal in "chat" and this one though, its probably because you are trying to fake out are staff and be sneaky. You will not be unbanned unless you have proof that you are not Daniel or zNinjaXpert, but IP's don't lie.
  3. Antonio_V

Antonio_V New Member

I have no idea who or Ninja Xpert Daniel D: seriously [email protected] my email is not even that is speedhak but I'm just saying that my brother did something I not be able to play more than T_T Nose by ip coinsiden but surely if I removed the ban they will not also be able to enter an unlikely but serious they donot or not but I want to play T_T (the cube world is all that game and not much else catches my attention D: (and the cube world is what I best fps goes: l))
  4. Antonio_V

Antonio_V New Member

I mean it, and I like to play besides just the Saturday and Sunday T_T please not my fault and I'm not that guy daniel or the other and I have no idea why the match ip...... please, and not even speak English I'm using is the fucking translator u-u