Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Double Clan Tag

Discussion in 'General' started by Arya, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Arya

Arya Member

So recently I've been seeing a lot of guys with "double clan tags" on the server. I understand it when the leader of a big clan (such as ELITE in the case of @Tigo) wants to be in another clan but they don't want to leave their own clan, so they put two clans in their name and for Tigo it was ELITE/CMA. I admire when the player named Falcon wanted to join "RMF" so he disbanded his clan "OG" because it wasn't that big anyway.
    On the other side if this, there are people that use double clan tags even when they don't need to., maybe they think it looks better than just one. There are players that create two clans just so they can have a double tag and there are players that just join two clans and ignore the unspoken rule that has been around for a while, that says "You can't be in two clans at once unless you are the leader of one of them." This is getting really annoying for me and some other players in CMA. I admit that I do this too, only because my tag contains what are widely considered the two biggest clans in the game, and i AM the leader of one of them, so I think it's kind of the same case as Tigo for me, but it just gets on my nerves when I see other people doing it for no reason. For fucks sake, what's wrong with just one clan? It also shows disloyalty towards the clan that you're in if you join another one, just saying. So guys, please think about it when you put two clan tags in your name.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. cupcake

cupcake Member

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  3. Arya

Arya Member

It's not a statement, as almost no one obeys it anymore, more of an unspoken rule, as I said in the post. It means that you shouldn't have a double tag if you aren't the leader of one. That's kind of what I'm saying with how you put [bh] on your ranger as well as [rmf]; just cause you can doesn't mean you should and that's how it's annoying to me. If you don't want to show disloyalty to ANY clan, then you shouldn't be in a clan at all pretty much :/

Edit: Why'd you edit that to a period :/
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  4. Sora

Sora Member

Falcon disbanded OG because a lot of noobs were in it so he (made)rmf just saying xDD
  5. Arya

Arya Member

Yea he still didn't use a double clan tag just because he could which I admire