Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

didnt get cubeworld legit and abusing glitches

Discussion in 'General' started by cupcake, Aug 11, 2014.

1. cupcake

cupcake Member

so today i was playing and falcon kicked someone by the name of jeyka from RMF because he was glitch abusing and had outdated client AND didnt get cubeworld legit

so he got mad when falcon stole his gear when he lied about updating it.....

then he got kicked from RMF...
    so they started fighting about this matter.... and i came here to report it and i would like jeyka to be banned because he never paid for the game properly, we paid it properly doh, so can we do ANYTHING about him?

there isnt much proof atm but witness like falcon, me, xeno (xeno doesnt know much about it but was there, but left so we continued) and a player named hizzle (hizzle doesnt have a forum account yet i dont think...)

thank for your time. now go to hell!
    -your fellow player @cupcake
  2. 0mega

0mega Member

I informed iRub about him a while back and he didn't seem to do anything.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. iRubTacos

iRubTacos Member Supporter I

Next time you see him using these glitches when I am not on, take a screenshot/video or try to ping me on IRC, I'll keep an eye on him for glitch abuse or outdated client, thanks for the report ^^
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Arya

Arya Member

He wasn't glitch abusing at the time, which was his argument, but usually anyone with a torrented game like he ends up banned for playing with an outdated client. He tried saying something like "I don't have a credit card to buy it with" but I mean, you shouldn't be able to get something for free that is supposed to cost 15 euros, that's just not how the world works, that's why I spoke up about him in the chat and I'm the reason cupcake is posting this. So yea I think he should be banned.
    • Agree Agree x 1