Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Discussion in 'General' started by Kainzo, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Kainzo

Kainzo Disposable Hero Supporter IV

I haven't seen many people with custom avatars - I was able to upload one with gravatar - is anyone having issues uploading a custom image?

Let me know!
  2. jwplayer0

jwplayer0 New Member

No problems here, I just think many people aren't using them yet, once the community grows and the game becomes more stable, more people will prob use avatars.
  3. Hopkins

Hopkins New Member

Yeah mine worked fine.
  4. ZeZeene

ZeZeene The Technomancer Supporter IV

This used to be an issue where while your avatar was uploaded to the site's regular domain (herocube.net), the pages were fetching them from the static domain (static.hc.to). However, those two directories have now been symlinked, so changing avatars through the regular upload should now be instantaneous.

TL;DR: This used to be an issue back when Kainzo and I were the only members and the forums were closed to the public, which was also when he tried to upload his avatar. This has now been fixed.

Hope that explained it for ya.
  5. Jasquan

Jasquan Member

Wowzies. So much about internet stuff I don't know anything about. Especially because I call it internet stuff.

Anyways, I always change my avatar first thing. I just began using Gravatar because I couldn't find my avatar from herocraft, so I copied the picture over from there.