Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Pls help

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by DJdarkice, Apr 28, 2014.

1. DJdarkice

DJdarkice New Member

Banned by: Unknown
    Time of ban: 6:17 PM
    Server: Pvp.herocube.net
    Reason for ban: MP lock
    Story:
    I was playing on Herocube.net today, and I went to a place where lots of people were fighting, I see someone attacking me so I attack back, then suddenly... I just see I got MP Lock banned
    I don't know what that means... but i'm pretty sure I'm not Mping or anything like that, any help ?
    I enjoy fighting players on this server so getting banned for me is pretty bad :(

I would like to get help as soon as possible!

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  2. Echo 6

Echo 6 Member

It seems that you are new to the community so I will give you the benefit of the doubt unban you. But do not attempt to say you were not. You were in plain sight mp locking. This is not tolerated here or anywhere, we are very nice to users when it comes to this stuff; ex. I never straight away ban people without warning or kicking them before. You were kicked a couple of times and your friend told me you were sorry and it won't happen again. This is your only warning, If we see this again you will be banned and unable to appeal.