Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Did Blui quit?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Blui, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Blui

Blui New Member

No I didn't quit I just havent been on cuz Im on vacation. I got some msges on skype that Xeno, Procon, and some log person. Said that I like rage quit or something I didn't just so ya'll no thanks cya!

-Blui
  2. BlindEye

BlindEye New Member

Same here I'm on vacation tooooooo... <3
  3. Blui

Blui New Member

4. Arya

Arya Member

I didn't say anything about you blui.
  5. Blui

Blui New Member

Oh. So sorry xeno. Didn't mean to like frame you. Someone just told me that you said it maybe they meant somebody else. Sorry my bad!
  6. Syntaxx

Syntaxx New Member

[12:05:36 AM] Mickey: yo its blui
    [12:05:45 AM] Mickey: can u tell people I didn’t quit Cube world?
    [12:05:46 AM] Mickey: PLEASE
    [3:01:49 PM] Jeffrey Neal: o:
    [3:01:56 PM] Jeffrey Neal: just got back from school lol

......So yeah, he didn't quit i guess ~(*-*)
  7. Arya

Arya Member

mickey?? wtf...
  8. Blui

Blui New Member

Come inside its fun inside. Mickey Mouse!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. cupcake

cupcake Member

i thought it was "come inside we will kill you inside." xD c:
  10. Blui

Blui New Member

11. Echo 6

Echo 6 Member

Echo is on vacation as well. I'M NOT DEAD! :D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Blui

Blui New Member

Hello everyone, I have decided to quit Cube World because nobody really likes me anymore. It has been nice knowing you all, even you xeno. Thanks!
    - Blui
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. 0mega

0mega Member

I don't know why you are quitting but I'm probably sure it has to do with a fight and you felt hurt and discriminated. Most people would say "I know how you feel." But I don't know how you feel. I sometimes think I should quit, feeling hurt and useless ; but I never do. But let's not talk about my issues. You are a great friend who's had his ups and downs. Blui, don't let people push you down. Get up and forget about it. Don't hold a grudge and control your thoughts. Don't say that nobody likes you anymore. Because I do. You are a great person and I hope to see you again.
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Blui

Blui New Member

Thanks, but Xeno has been to much of a dick and can't get over himself. So I decided to quit. I guess i'm weak for letting one person make me quit the whole community. He even rated this post funny. He probably thinks i'm joking but i'm not. Xeno I want you to know, that you are a total dick. I can't stand people that don't except apologies. I think quitting will help me anyway. Cuz I play this game to damn much. Thank you again Omega. You were a good friend too.
    -Blui
  15. Arya

Arya Member

I can't stand people who think their actions don't have any consequences. If you try to get me banned, then I'm going to not like you. Did you really think I would be nice to you ever again after what you did? If you did you were wrong.
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Blui

Blui New Member

So thats how much u care about this game. Wanting to get somebody banned means you will never talk to them again, that is how much the game has taken over your life? I feel bad for you.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Arya

Arya Member

Well, to be honest you aren't a person to me anymore. Just a random cube world player who tried and failed to do me wrong, and who I wanted to forget about. But for some reason, you kept persisting, trying to become my friend again, when I repeatedly made it clear that I wanted absolutely nothing to do with you. Now I think of you as annoying and maybe if you had just left me alone when I told you to we would be on better terms. I don't even know how many times I've had to tell you, artic, or sleep this: when you offend someone it's not about the game anymore.
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. Arya

Arya Member

same message posted twice for some reason, I'll just have to edit this one
  19. Syntaxx

Syntaxx New Member

Trying so hard not to get involved xD, but did you really just say that you immediately quit being friends with someone once they offend you? Sleep offends me on a daily basis and we're still cool. At this point I'm pretty sure you're a tad bit too sensitive, might just be me thinking that.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Arya

Arya Member

Sleep says meaningless shit. Blui made it apparent that he strongly disliked me as a person. See the difference?
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1