Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Yaoi's Ban

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Yaoi, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Yaoi

Yaoi New Member

IGN: Yaoi
    Banned by: not sure
    Time of ban: last month
    Server: pvp.herocube.net
    Reason for ban: lag
    Your story: umm...I think I got banned from for "infinite hp" due to lagging.
  2. Nubie

Nubie New Member

There is no glitch for a infinite hp due to lagging. You were using some kind of mod/hack. If the ban is permanate then I suggest you find a new server to play on cus you are clearly not getting unbanned.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Sickkness

Sickkness Member

Same here Nubi, dont interfere with cases which should be left to the staff.

Well, didnt ban you Yaoi. But ill talk to the active staff.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Nubie

Nubie New Member

Right and you are a staff right? ... You are such a hypocrite
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Nara

Nara PvP Moderator

We already told you to stop writing in this thread. If this continues, we will have to request a ban.
    Since you are already banned from the pvp-server, i would recommend to go away.
  6. Sickkness

Sickkness Member

Nubie, I´m literally in the same position as Nara. I´m a Mod (Since I´m the one who banned you). Maybe im not signed as a staff, but ban appeals should be left to Admins and Mods. You should definitely learn to show some respect, child. You did enough. You abused glitches, advertised other servers and you interfered with topics which shouldnt interest you as a person who isnt even allowed to play. You should go. (And just a sidenote: The fact that you are rating all of my messages as negative wont do anything exept proving my words.)
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1