Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

'The.legend' Ban

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by wotikins, Jul 19, 2013.

1. wotikins

wotikins New Member

IGN:the.legend
    Banned by: kainzo (i think)
    Time of ban:yesterday in the night
    Reason for ban: obsidian sword
    Your story:i was using an obsidian sword, apparently i didnt know the rules of the server (except for level hacks and that which is the most common rules) and i didnt know obsidian wasnt aloud so id like to appeal to get unbanned if possible to give a second chance to play legitly.
  2. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

I believe I banned you last night. Hacking is hacking, whether it's hacked items or hacked levels. claiming to have not known the rules is your own fault and yours alone. if you are unbanned I expect you to be using legit items I'll even consider supplying you with some of my purples/yellows. You'll have to understand, I am pretty lenient to items brought into the server as it's so hard to tell whose items are 'fake' and whose are real. But with items clearly hacked in such as obsidian and unobtainable items I cannot allow you go unpunished, thus why you where banned. (If you can find me proof of them being obtained legit I'll eat my words, but I am constantly googling these items because I want them xD).
  3. wotikins

wotikins New Member

[​IMG] this is the current gear im using with a new account i have, is this aloud? and if not i can gladly switch to weaker armor/weapons

also if you want my obsidian sword i had i can give you it since i cant use it
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  4. wotikins

wotikins New Member

Ok so it seems there isnt much activity in this forums, so...

look, i know i cheated with an obsidian sword, and im appealing to get unbanned and im willing to use normal gear that isnt red and overpowered, after all, all i did was use a obsidian sword, it wasnt a 1 hitting sword like others people use, so thats why im appealing, and if i cant get unbanned for a minor break rule (i didnt level, hitpoint, or 1 hit hax) then why is there appealing for?

all i ask for is to be unbanned and i wont cause trouble anymore that is all, since im struggling to play pvp cause pve is really boring
  5. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

I don't have say in who gets unbanned. That's up to Kainzo. As for reds and overpowered yellows they are allowed. Just no hacked items. When Kainzo looks at this he'll decide if you're to be unbanned, if it were up to me I'd say you can have another chance, but alas it's not my decision. Also about your legitimate gear picture, you have 1699 gold and is that red hang glider spawned in? ;P
  6. wotikins

wotikins New Member

the glider is a model modification and the gold was just to buy it, since i made that acc just for the server since others are not aloud there and plus i cant really do alot with cash... im just trying to get back into the only good pvp server.. since all of em are empty or buggy but this one isnt, im just hoping kainzo gives me another chance, since after all as i said im atleast bothering to appeal, how many people have you banned and bothered to appeal?