Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Scroats Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Scroats, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Scroats

Scroats Member

IGN: Scroats
    Banned by: some mod with a c name

Time of ban: sometime between yesterday and today
    Server: pvp
    Reason for ban: Hacked levels (that I didn't hack and gained on your server by a hacker who came one)
    Your story: We were pvping like we all usually do and some hacker came on and took me from 662 all the way up to 21,000. It wasn't my choice and clearly I don't have a character editor otherwise I would just be level 662 again. Once again mods abusing powers and not asking questions. Many of us were leveled in that moment against our will ON YOUR SERVER but some asshole named Joe or Bob. Kainzo I know we've had a few discussions about a level cap but at the end of the day hacked levels do nothing for you to gain an upperhand. I've killed by lvl 21,000 and I've been equally owned by level 100s. Please talk to your mods about not just wildly banning people especially people who are you daily core crew who are constantly upholding the rules and reporting hackers. I just want to get back to pvping -_-
  2. Scroats

Scroats Member

CUWO is who banned me some mod of course I've never seen either as someone who is on daily for multiple hours -_-. Kainzo please start putting mods in who have actually moderated something before.
  3. MisterThing

MisterThing PvP Moderator

CUWO is the server. You were banned by the server's anti-cheat. It hasn't been doing bans for a while now, so you're either only getting kicked or you waited a long while.
  4. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

There is a character editor link on the forums, I believe under general. If you're using it to lower your level then it's fine. There is a level cap of 500, along with Red items and skills with to many skill points being illegal. The anti-cheat can detect all of these, or at least it could last night.
  5. Scroats

Scroats Member

It claims I'm banned. I'll download the editor and put myself back but it is little ridiculous. Tyk you know how I am about cheaters and even you Mister. the cap at 500 is prettttty low. I hit 600 in two days from just working missions with my friend on an unmodded server.

Also once again levels really don't make a difference. Shuriken throw at skill 300 is 6.6 second cool down at skill 800 it is only 6.2 hardly a difference. I don't know I just want this to work out and be here and for someone who has been trying to do everything right it sure seems like a lot of wrong is happening.

Also can you link the editor I'm not seeing it on the forums.
  6. Scroats

Scroats Member

7. Scroats

Scroats Member

Saying I am banned now for illegal skill distribution -_-
  8. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

9. Scroats

Scroats Member

How do I fix skill distribution ban? The editor doesn't allow me to change it even though it looks accurate at my level.
  10. Scroats

Scroats Member

Okay I see the problem have to untrain some points.
  11. Xeraphobiac

Xeraphobiac PvP Moderator

Skill distribution, as far as I am aware, is just detecting that you have x skill points in use while only y points are available, while x > y. You can right click a skill to essentially "delevel" it. I recommend using a sort of autoclicker for that as skill points build up pretty fast.
  12. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

Oh, the anti-cheat is just blocking you then. What happens is it blocks you until you 'fix' the problem it has with your character (or at least from my understanding). So for Example with the Illegal skill distribution it's saying your skills have to many points for someone 500 or below. unless you have time to take points out of each skill manually, you can drop trade your items to a newly made character and use the Character editor to fix your level to where you got it legitimately (below the cap or you won't be able to join). This is the fastest way to fix your problem. Now that being said there may be other 'infractions' for lack of a better word.
  13. Scroats

Scroats Member

I got it all worked out thanks for the help guys. Sorry about all the disgruntled bs partied a little too hard last night ;)