Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Pets

Discussion in 'General' started by BenSenpai, Jul 16, 2013.

1. BenSenpai

BenSenpai New Member

Anyone here have a collection of pets like myself? If so what is your favorite pet? Why is it your favorite? does it compliment your class or play style? Do you have a least favorite pet? Are any pets, in your eyes, too "OP"?

Personally my favorite pet is my turtle, although really under-leveled compared to my other pets due to it starting off a level 3 I find it to be the most useful. Rideable, Tanky and able to fully heal itself after every battle in which it drew mass agro. For a Water Mage, it's not hard to keep it alive in the fight as I attack the enemy while healing the turtle who is a melee fighter. Being so tanky I don't really have to worry to much about it getting low on health either. Also being able to ride it make it the best pet to keep out all the time, its all the traits I need in a pet.
  2. Jasquan

Jasquan Member

On my Rogue I'm planning to get a Spitter, I already have the Ice Water Popsicle to tame it, I just need to find one. It's a ranged attacker/healer. Basicly a free Water mage.
    Right now my favorite pet is defiently a squirrel. Just because it reminds me of a raccoon, which has become quite a trope in Cube World from inthelittlewood.
    I also have a turtle. It dies all the time.
  3. Kainzo

Kainzo Disposable Hero Supporter IV

I was using a Plains Runner but I think the turtle is the best due to its aggro and attack. What are the best ranged based pets?
  4. Jasquan

Jasquan Member

I think it's probably Spitter TBH. Have you played a Water Mage while using a staff? Yeah, they attack like that. When NPCs use that attack, they cannot miss. At ALL. wollay is fixing this though, but for the time being, that makes them kinda awesome. (Also, they're the only healing pets in the game so far, afaik)
  5. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

I use Snow runner and switch out Spitter. The runner I use for well running... plain a simple. I use spitter because of ninjas crazy mobility and it'll heal me while using special attacks (which ninjas automatically get a dodge while using). Using this method and a bunch of stunning attacks I've found myself taking on much higher level bosses and using little food/potions.
  6. Volantes

Volantes New Member

I use a spitter lvl 30. as i am a rogue its a welcome ''passive'' heal
    doesnt heal that much tough as it cant lvl up (pet level resets upon returning to main screen)
  7. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

It doesn't reset for me :eek:?

EDIT: or at least I've never noticed.