Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Mod App: Arya

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Arya, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Arya

Arya Member

1. Herocube IGN: Xeno
    2. Position applying for: PvP Moderator
    3. Age|Timezone: 14|EST
    4. How long have you been on Herocube?: I first logged on about 7 1/2 months ago, have been playing avidly for about 6.
    5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I think I should be moderator because I am very well-known and well-liked in the Cube World PvP community (if you asked one of the pros they would probably know me) and I have a good sense of what is good and what is bad for a server and its community. If I get accepted I will always be just, fair, and when making decisions I will always do what is best for the server in the given circumstance. I know a lot about hacking and how to recognize it when it happens, I also know of every recorded glitch in the game. I see lots of hackers and people who are abusive of other players and I always wish I could do something about them, which I will make sure to do if I become a moderator.
    6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I will be online and active on the server and if not, the IRC channel, at least 3 or 4 hours each day if I get accepted. I am very active on the forums as well. I also admit that I can sometimes swear, get angry, and joke around. If I got the position and one day decided to leave the server, I would leave calmly and would not try to sabotage the server or anything like that before I leave. I am willing to take on this responsibility and help out the server in whatever way I can. I also have Skype, Teamspeak, and Hexchat for IRC. Thank you for your time.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  2. Echo 6

Echo 6 Member

Good application. Hope seeing you in the irc sometime soon when are next mod is chosen.
  3. Omeruo

Omeruo New Member PvP Moderator

4. Dwarfy

Dwarfy New Member

y u laugh lel
  5. Arya

Arya Member

Probably his grammar. @Echo 6 <3
  6. Omeruo

Omeruo New Member PvP Moderator

its gud c:
    oh god echo your grammar though, cancer.
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  7. Echo 6

Echo 6 Member

i um sory omuhro, maiB i kan bee cmart lyk u 1 dai :c @Omeruo
  8. Arya

Arya Member

echobby ken u tak lyke dis fur de rezt uf ur lyfe pl0x itz rly funie wen u doo dis <3
  9. Echo 6

Echo 6 Member

y35 88y 1 c4n <3