Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Koth moving ---> thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by Echo 6, Apr 20, 2014.

?

Do you agree with moving the koth?

Poll closed Apr 27, 2014.
  1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  3. Does not matter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Echo 6

Echo 6 Member

[​IMG]
    Give me feed back on whether you guys like this or not. In my opinion @Omeruo gave me a good seed and I think everyone will like it. :D

http://imgur.com/a/uqBS8 (<-- in case my link didn't work use this)
  2. Arya

Arya Member

I am against moving the koth. I don't really see why we need a different place, the one we have is fine for a bunch of reasons: 1) it's just as easily accessible to people with lots of mobility as players who don't even have a glider or enough skill points for specials yet (accessibility) 2) it's a great spot for both the koth and 1v1s, as it has two or three flat spots that players can fight each other on with out any terrain interferences and a circular center part for the koth to fit snugly in (terrain) 3) our current koth has a mountain circle around it that makes it not only good to contain players who run away from the koth but also makes it look really cool in my opinion as the main area of PvP (surroundings) 4) this isn't really a reason, but the current koth has been in the same place for so long (3-4 months or something, idk), it's just so... herocube. What I'm trying to say with that is that... (this is hard to explain sorry) the current koth is just the "herocube koth", like it's pretty much part of the server now and this was the same thing with the old level 200 koth (that one near the city in the meadow). Maybe I am just being nostalgic but I like the koth where it is (unless it gets moved to hell that would be sick) c: