Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

If one gets super lvl'd

Discussion in 'General' started by SinisterSimeon, Jul 13, 2013.

1. SinisterSimeon

SinisterSimeon New Member

like from 3 to 36 does the game not registar like anything before 36 in what weapons and armor you can craft for yourself?/
  2. Kainzo

Kainzo Disposable Hero Supporter IV

I'm a tad confused... what are you asking?
  3. SinisterSimeon

Like..if i have a character that goes from being lvl 3 to lvl 36 because i went to a server that was doing some power leveling...and when i went to check the new equipment i can craft for myself it only showed the stuff that was level 3 and then jumped to level 36 items. I was just wondering if that was normal or did my game skip a few things
  4. ZeZeene

ZeZeene The Technomancer Supporter IV

Basically, you get the same things you would've gotten if you had just levelled up "normally". The only really difference being that instead of leveling up taking hours it was done in mere seconds.
  5. SinisterSimeon

okay...then something is wrong with my character then...weird....cause it skipped a bunch of weapons and armor..any way to fix it or should i just delete it and create a new character again?
  6. Kainzo

I'd just create another, but up to you
  7. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

I know what he means, the problem he's having is if you get leveled too quickly sometimes the game skips crafting options for that power level, the best thing to do is make the next best item/potion or restart and use a character editor to re-adjust your stats to the original level.
  8. Hopkins

Hopkins New Member

bingo
  9. K3YD0N

K3YD0N New Member

Mabey your should just you know play the game how its supposed to be played then you wouldn't have this problem.
  10. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

This is kind of uncalled for. What happens in Multiplayer is the EXP from dungeons/world bosses can be bugged and will jump your level by the 50s sometimes by the 100s. Thus leaving you with no crafting recipes for the levels jumped over. However, this cannot happen on the Herocube PvP server because there are no mobs. For the servers yet to come out I am sure the devs are working on a way , if they haven't already, to stop World dungeons/bosses from giving EXP to the whole map.
  11. Kainzo

Even when there are mobs, we have patched this issue. I think Wollay has as well.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
    • Like Like x 1