Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

I got banned.

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Xopez, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Xopez

Xopez New Member

IGN: [sd]xopez
    Banned by: @(fulcnix)I don't know if that was the full name but if not i'm sorry
    Time of ban: 12/1/2013
    Server: pvp.herocube.net
    Reason for ban: "Respawn hack"
    Your story: Well it all started when I attacked flucnix (I don't know if that is the full name but if not i'm sorry) and then she started attacking me with a friend which I can't remember the name of the person but they started killing me over and over again. Then after a while I clicked "R" and then I respawned at the same location that I died on. I guess this was a bug or something or maybe just lag i'm not a 100% sure but please unban me I didn't use any "hack" or anything like that I was just playing on the server trying to have some fun.
  2. fulcnix

fulcnix New Member

"Reason for ban: "Respawn hack" "
    You were also banned for a Mp lock which I saw you use multiple times to kick me out of the air. Pride, the other person fighting you can also quote on this if necessary.

"Then after a while I clicked "R" and then I respawned at the same location that I died on."
    From what I have read there is no way to respawn on the spot besides logging out of your current character, relogging with another one and then finally logging in with your original character. Not to mention I saw you do this twice, not just once.
  3. Xopez

Xopez New Member

"You were also banned for a Mp lock which I saw you use multiple times to kick me out of the air. Pride, the other person fighting you can also quote on this if necessary."
    I don't know why you even would say that for first of all the rogue class gain MP for dodging attacks which you may know. I use this mp that I get from dodging on kicking people so they will get stunned so I don't see why I would get banned for this.

"From what I have read there is no way to respawn on the spot besides logging out of your current character, relogging with another one and then finally logging in with your original character. Not to mention I saw you do this twice, not just once."
    Well I can't explain this part because I don't know what happend but I know that this bug or whatever just happend once.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  4. fulcnix

fulcnix New Member

Denied. I'm not going to bother with a reason as I'm quite sure you know why.