Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

GRANTED "GURK" Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by GURK, Jul 20, 2013.

1. GURK

GURK New Member

IGN: GURK
    Banned by: Don't know. I don't think it was Misterthing because i was talking to him, maybe Scroats?
    Time of ban: Can't Remember, was playing with Feorina, Misterthing, Scroats and some other people yesterday.
    Reason for ban: "Reason not specified"
    Your story: Was playing on the server talking to Misterthing and helping him try to deal with an exploiter named Manu, after a while multiple level hackers showed up and started screwing around. At that point I guess someone must've took my name, because like 10 minutes after that Scroats asked me why I had 3.7k HP or something because I'm a ranger, and I didn't have that much HP, only like 1.3k. I replied quickly that i only had 1.3k but I guess it was too late because I was banned. I see that the same thing has happenned to Feorina, I can vouch for her that no hacks were being used, she and I were actually one of the few regular powered people on the server.
  2. TheNinth

TheNinth Developer PvP Moderator

Ah, I see what happened here.
    Don't worry, we will have a new system in place shortly that will help us determine which one of you is a hacker in cases like this, and only ban them.
    You'll be unbanned soon, don't worry.
  3. MisterThing

MisterThing PvP Moderator

I'd just like to get this out there: I wasn't online during Gurk's or Feorina's ban. I had left to play another game.
  4. Kainzo

Kainzo Disposable Hero Supporter IV

I've cleared the ban list at the moment - we'll see how it goes. This is in testing anyways.
  5. Scroats

Scroats Member

Yeah I remember this. He was in the same case as Feo