Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

GRANTED "Feorina" ban appeal.

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Feorina, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Feorina

Feorina New Member

IGN: Feorina
    Banned by: I do not know. If misterthing is someone who has banning rights then probably him.
    Time of ban: Around 1:20 AM EST
    Reason for ban: "Reason not specified" I guess mistaken IP ban for hacking ( see story )
    Your story: I was playing the server until i was confronted by another play about why I was level 124k with 3000 something health and immeditaely thought... wai t that's not possible because i just checked my hp and it was 1579 so i looked down and its still 1579 and im still level 105 but i look up at the scoreboard to see ANOTHER feorina ingame with level 124k and 3000 something health so i told everyone in the server that i was only level 105 with 1579 health and thats when i was disconnected and banned. The player who took the same IGN as me had also taken the same IGN as another player named "Gurk" and he was banned aswell, when the real and legit gurk was banned, the fake one was only kicked afterwards and then proceeded to re-join and take over my name and the same happened to me.
  2. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

I'll ask Misterthing. I foresaw this happening.

EDIT: Dunno who banned you, can't help you myself sorry.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
  3. Feorina

Feorina New Member

Okay, thanks.
  4. Kainzo

Kainzo Disposable Hero Supporter IV

We will unban you. Use a character editor to put your level back down.
  5. Feorina

Feorina New Member

6. Feorina

Feorina New Member

Now I'm being "removed" for having illegal items equipped but im in all yellow and purple gear except for the base hang glider which is the only piece of white gear i'm wearing.
  7. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

The new Anti-cheat the server has blocks any players with: Items equipped that are above 97 power, any player that is above level 500, any player with more skill points in skills then available at level 500, and any player with items of which are hacked in.

EDIT: and all red items.
  8. TheNinth

TheNinth Developer PvP Moderator

Also, items that cannot be legitimately obtained are not allowed, especially "obsidian" weapons.
  9. Scroats

Scroats Member

Any +- gear won't work or anything power 101 either which can happen from bugged multiplayer servers.