Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Does this server have a private leveling up system?

Discussion in 'General' started by Evilcubez, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Evilcubez

Evilcubez New Member

NOTE: Btw, this is for the PvP Server. :3 (In case you didn't read the 'I dont understand' section) :3

If you don't understand what I mean, read the following:

It's just a normal day for Bob. He decides to go into a PvP multiplayer server in Cube World! After about 1 second of playing, he has to go AFK to eat. He comes back, only to find his level has now become OVAH 9000!!! Bob is now very sad because he wanted to make his first account go to a high level legitimately aswell as being able to go on a multiplayer server without others making him level up. Hence the namel leveling up privately.

So yeah, does this server have a private leveling up system, or is it that if one person gains XP everyone does?

Answer: Allright, so since there are NO NPC's whatsoever, there is no way to level up. So, that technically counts as 'private' leveling up, because you can only level up on your PRIVATE singleplayer world, not on this server. :3
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  2. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

No, if I understand what you are asking. The PvP server doesn't have mobs or any NPC's thus it's not possible to level without cheat/hacks while on the PvP server. Use a character editor to down level to where you were.

Edit: Without someone cheating/hacking*
  3. TheNinth

TheNinth Developer PvP Moderator

This server should prevent "power levelling" attempts.
    Also, mobs have not been enabled yet, so no bossing is available.
    Rest assured, your level is safe here.
  4. Evilcubez

Evilcubez New Member

Yes! That is great! Now I can play PvP without being leveled up almost 5000 levels. :3
  5. Kainzo

Kainzo Disposable Hero Supporter IV

Right now the PVE server is in private-testing / not released.

The PVP server is released because its easier to handle on Debian server.
  6. LeoErebus

LeoErebus New Member

I don't mind testing PvE :3
  7. TheNinth

TheNinth Developer PvP Moderator

Guys, he was asking (in an obscure manner) if there was a possibility that he would be levelled up by hax.
    • Like Like x 1