Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Ban appeal for Beast

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Name is Beast, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Name is Beast

Name is Beast New Member

IGN:Beast
    Banned by: @fulcnix
    Time of ban: 8:50
    Server: pvp.herocube.net
    Reason for ban:stamina lock
    Your story:This is some type of misunderstanding because I don't know how to stamina lock first. Second he didn't even ask me about it he just banned me without even thinking about it. And something probably glitched out of the 100s of bugs in the game. I also had no warning.
  2. fulcnix

fulcnix New Member

While myself and another player did numerous 1v1's with you, your glider didn't lose altitude the whole time meaning that you have space bar held down and I know for a fact that doing this drains stamina very quickly. You shouldn't have been able to stay in the air as long as you did and this is why I came to the conclusion of banning you, I did put thought into it. As for the excuse of it being a bug, I have checked the wiki for the list of known bugs and I fail to see anything there. I also don't see any reason to warn someone before banning them for hacking as they seem to think it is perfectly fine to hack in the first place, glitching on the other hand would be dealt with differently which wasn't the case here.
  3. Name is Beast

Name is Beast New Member

Bugs are unknown before they are known. I understand your reasoning but I think it was unfair and I should be unbanned. If something again happens I should be banned. But seems like a lack of proof at the moment for a permanent ban.
  4. fulcnix

fulcnix New Member

Unbanned.
  5. Name is Beast

Name is Beast New Member