Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Assassin VS Ninja

Discussion in 'General' started by Tyk, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

I've played both and I am not sure which I like better, I like Assassin because it's pure DMG with the stealth and camo. I like Ninja because of its agility and ability 'AOE' Type of skill for the third one.
    Any opinions?
  2. Hopkins

Hopkins New Member

I feel that the Ninja is superior in almost ever aspect.

I can see an Assassin being good, stacking heavy amounts of attack speed and crit where they can, versus the Ninja who can stack massive amounts of crit and deal incredible damage.

Keep in mind when the Ninja dodges an attack, he gains a buff that causes ALL auto attacks to automatically crit, and your next 1 or right click to crit as well.

I'm level 88 at the moment looking for people to play with if you're down to play!
  3. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

Ahh the part about the Ninjas buff/dodge does make it sound superior. Well I had gotten to about level 252 legit logged into the Herocube server and was leveled to about 2500 within a matter of seconds :\. Now I am about 2900, I'd still happily play with you though.
  4. jwplayer0

jwplayer0 New Member

Assassin is better in proper group play with a Water Mage and a Guardian, just due to the raw damage they output on bosses. Ninja is better if your group is lacking a Guardian or if you play in smaller groups or solo due to the increased survivability.

You have to remember leveling up the 2 skill for Assassin increases the amount of damage they do in Stealth
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  5. Hopkins

Hopkins New Member

Tyk, why didn't you just set your character back to what level he shoulda been?
  6. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

This same thing happened to me before and the only way I could figure out how to reset back to a before state was Cheat engines, which I have no clue how to use. I ended up getting a forum member to do it with my Character.db file. I would if there was an easier way :\.
  7. Hopkins

Hopkins New Member

I can get you the character editor I used when someone power leveled me by accident.
  8. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

That would be lovely! or even just a link. (if that's allowed on this forums.)
  9. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

I figured out how to down-level my character if you're still up to play!
  10. Kainzo

Kainzo Disposable Hero Supporter IV

I've been playing Ninja on single player and I like it a lot... compared to Warrior it feels way over the top.
  11. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

Ninja/Assassin/Thief, all of these classes end up being overly powerfully in almost every RPG/MMO I've ever played. I would like to see how Ninja/Assassin would do in a cube world PvP environment.
  12. Xerot

Xerot New Member

Ninja is amazing, especially in a solo environment. I've found myself soloing +4 bosses well over my level by timing my strikes to dodge theirs, while stacking up huge amounts of damage in the process. Paired up with a Spitter pet and unholy spirits, any damage I wind up taking by missing a chance to dodge is usually recovered in a decent amount of time. They're powerful, but decently so. I can only imagine their value in a group setting with a warrior tanking the shots.
  13. Demonishboy

Demonishboy New Member

I play as ninja and im only lvl 60 xD
  14. N8

N8 Forum Moderator PvP Moderator

All I have to say is I've seen what an Assassin can do, and they are very underrated. Also seems to take a whole heck of a lot more skill than a Ninja.
  15. Scroats

Scroats Member

Think Assassin to be like the warrior of rogues. It is high burst but little get away. With health pots good luck playing a sin, without one or two bursts gg.
  16. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

Assassin is the master of stealth and taking out your target quickly, it's just lacking in all of these areas... Ninja is more of the survivalist rogue class. Can't wait to see where rogue will end up after nerfs and such.
  17. N8

I think It'd be nice If the Assassin had a legit stealth skill that removed them from the map/minimap and atealthed them about 90%. I think It'd make them a lot more viable.
  18. Xeraphobiac

Xeraphobiac PvP Moderator

As soon as better stealth is implemented, I'm switching to Assassin.
  19. N8

I'd role an assassin if the stealth was legit, and like I said above, you disappeared from the minimap.
  20. Scroats

Scroats Member

The removal of pots and introduction of poison / better stealth will make it a lot better. My sin build I can burst some warriors in one shot if they aren't paying attention.