Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

A'hoy-hoy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zuty, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Zuty

Zuty New Member

Hello everyone!

My name is Zuty and I am still very new to Cube World, so forgive me for any dumb questions I may ask. Let's do some quick bullet points about me, shall we?
    • I was born on the Winter Solstice, December 21st, 1989 making me currently 23.
    • My favorite color is green.
    • My favorite number is 13.
    • I am incredibly sarcastic; so much so that I don't even know when I am being sarcastic or not. (No really, help :( )
    • Because of this, I might come off to some as rude or impolite. Know that just the opposite is true, I am a very respectful and loyal person. I use sarcasm and jokes as a means to open the doorway to friendship.
    • I have a fondness for video games. Ever since I received a Gameboy for my first birthday, I've been hooked.
    • I went to college for Video Game Design and Development with a minor in Computer Sciences, but feel short of graduating.
    • Even though I love video games, I am INCREDIBLY harsh when it comes to my reviews and judgement.
    • I played World of Warcraft for around 9 years and ran my own private server for 4 years. So I know a thing or two about being an admin/mod and keeping the gears running within a community of players.
    • I enjoy tabletop games (Settlers of Catan, Ascension, Magic: the Gathering, etc.) and role playing games (D&D, Star Wars RP, Vampire: Requiem, Mutant's and Masterminds) and hope to someday create my own tabletop game.
    • I am a VERY strict grammar Nazi. I apologize in advance.
    That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but hopefully that's enough.

~Zuty
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Kainzo

Kainzo Disposable Hero Supporter IV

Welcome aboard!
    There's an update coming to Cube World so you're coming around at the right time!
  3. Zuty

Zuty New Member

Thank you for the hearty hello! And yes, I am very excited for the updates. They will only make the server better.

~Zuty