Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Admins

Discussion in 'General' started by Sickkness, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Sickkness

Sickkness Member

Hey, well .. how to put this. Even tho you guys arent playing anymore that doesnt mean that there are no players currently on pvp.herocube.net, and well.. there are some hackers who are changing their names, which explains why i couldnt report them yet. Well, it may be that the staff isnt interested anymore in the server/game, but i like to repeat myself, there are still many players who come online and they want to have fun. Since Kainzo & Zezeene friendly ignored my application, i beg you to put some trustworthy players into a mod-position. I want some mods again on the server, so hackers can be banned directly, without any videos or screenshots for proving that they are actually hackers. Thanks.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Xeraphobiac

Xeraphobiac PvP Moderator

Mods are still here, though they might not play at the same time that you're on. Video evidence has always been a requirement for a ban, even for mods, so hackers still cannot be banned "directly."

But we do need more mods.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sickkness

Sickkness Member

Thanks for the agreement at all. Btw jean, i am online at the weekends nearly the whole time, and i rarely notice some mods. Not even in the IRC chat. And what i meant with the "direct ban", was that if you are mod (and online with your character) you could easily go to the hacker, film him some seconds to prove hes hacking and ban him. It would be actually more faster than recieving the videos from other players (since they have to upload them first), share the link, and you guys have to see it. So yeah.. still. I really dont know why i was ignored when i applied for a mod position but yeah.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Kainzo

Kainzo Disposable Hero Supporter IV

We're actively seeking more mods for the Herocube server. There is a major update coming from Wollay and I'm hoping to breathe new life into Herocube and the up and coming stuff!

Your application was not rejected - @Sickkness - perhaps you misunderstood the private message.
  5. Sickkness

Sickkness Member

Your application was not rejected - @Sickkness - perhaps you misunderstood the private message.[/quote]

I am truly sorry for misunderstanding, but since it took about a month i thought it had been ignored.
  6. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

Hmm, I am very sorry for not being anywhere near active. I have thought I'd have more time then I do.