Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Suggestion: Player Command Additions

Discussion in 'Bugs & Suggestions' started by Arya, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Arya

Arya Member

As you all (hopefully) know there is a command that players can use on the server (/player) that we can use to find the level, class, and specialization of the specific character whose name (or part of it) we type after /player. But... it's only those things. Shouldn't it be something more? Instead of saying, for example,

'[sadi/cma]xen0' is a lvl 500 ranger (sniper)

I think it should say something along the lines of

'[sadi/cma]xen0' is a lvl 500 male elf ranger (sniper) HP: 2156 MP: 0.5 Stamina: 1

instead. I don't know if the "male elf" part is possible but I know for sure that hp, mp, and stamina are obtainable because I have seen this done on other PvP servers. This can also be used to find hackers. If they're using their glider their stamina can't be at 1 (full bar) and that would indicate a stamina lock. If they're a warrior and just standing still, their MP can't be at 1. If they're HP is -20,000 they're probably hacking. Those are just some practical applications that I would definitely use if these new things were added to the command.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. cupcake

cupcake Member

good idea xen0 :D