Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

report on kairon

Discussion in 'General' started by cupcake, Aug 1, 2014.

1. cupcake

cupcake Member

so today i was playing on herocube when i got on some started hitting me so i ran and used a potion. (not that it really matters BECAUSE IT IS NOT RULE BREAKING)

so kiaron said "dont pot" and replied "back it isn't rule breaking" then we started fighting and xeno or @Arya
    said he changes his IP when he gets IP banned beacuase he owns his own proxy server or something then @Kainzo sided with @Arya and me said arya was right ( i don't remember the whole thing :|) so we all had a big fight and I DON'T think there is a way to get him banned :| i hope this problem can be solved soon.

thank you for your time!
    -cupcake
  2. iRubTacos

iRubTacos Member Supporter I

Hopefully we will be able to deal with him soon ^^
  3. cupcake

cupcake Member

ok thank you
  4. Arya

Arya Member

I don't know exactly how it works but he told me has uses a proxy server or something? And then @Sickkness explained to me that he can change his IP whenever he wants how many times he wants. I think it's really hard to ban him. Btw this is his forum account @Nubie if he wants to help us understand

Kainzo said today that if he isn't breaking any rules then he can't be banned, but he did break rules and get banned (this was in like... January?) and NOT unbanned, and then his IP changed, whether on purpose or not and he is still connected daily today which gets on some people's nerves.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. cupcake

cupcake Member

okei thank you for helping (i think you were trying to help idk xD)
  6. Nubie

Nubie New Member

Cupcake. I know you writed this report cus I got you kicked out of RMF. And I told kainzo what's going on and why I can't get banned and I told xeno as well.

Now be a good sport and give the clan stuff back ;)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Arya

Arya Member

I would have written this report anyway man, you need to be out of here
    Don't blame it on something trivial like that, you ban evaded a lot of times
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. cupcake

cupcake Member

uhh it wasn't about being kicked it was about u changing ur IP and no u didn't tell @Kainzo o or @Arya so no you r lying and i don't have a lack of skill clearly says here: http://herocube.net/threads/brain-damaged.562/
  9. Echo 6

Echo 6 Member

@Nubie what reason do we have to not ban you? Everytime you unban yourself you abuse some form if glitch or hack, we even have ban appeals and report threads from are forums and other servers confirming that we are not the only ones who have a problem with you. When Tacos and I are back from are vacation, you will be cut from our services and there will be nothing you can do about it.
    • Winner Winner x 3