Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Magical Dust Warehouse

Discussion in 'General' started by Arya, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Arya

Arya Member

Come by the Magical Dust Warehouse today and get your free sample with a small payment of $50! Cause that makes sense!
    At the Magical Dust Warehouse, we make all sorts of things, including magical dust! Come try it today! It's only $1,000 per ounce or for you're-a-peein' people make that 1.000 per ounce! Our Magical Dust is the best and you won't find it anywhere else. Satisfaction guaranteed or else you can return it! Wait.. can you?
    [​IMG]
    Starring: me (xeno), Yi (eggroll), Falcon and Omega (also some nubs in the background probably cupcake and a guy named echo)
    P.S. SLIME ADDICTED DRUG INDUSTRIES BETTER BACK THE FUCK UP CAUSE THE MAGICAL DUST IS TAKING YOUR SPOT
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  2. 0mega

0mega Member

3. Arya

Arya Member

Yes, I am old and wise... c:
    Of course yi is black cause he says nigga all the time even though he's chinese lol
  4. 0mega

0mega Member

I went to space.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Sora

Sora Member

Isn't that mass dropping?
  6. Syntaxx

Syntaxx New Member

They'd only get in trouble if they spammed chat with it or dropped so many that it causes lag. Doubt that many is enough, I've drawn giant pixel art as high as the clouds in fd and that didn't even do anything o. o
  7. Sora

Sora Member

Well i got banned for dropping 4 items :/ Only because arya told kainzo i mass dropped to lag the server :/
  8. Arya

Arya Member

You were part of a "mass drop" as you call it and refused to help remove the items, in fact placed more items, therefore lagging the server.
  9. cupcake

cupcake Member

i LOVE KITTIES! :D
  10. cupcake

cupcake Member

lol off topic! xD
  11. Blui

Blui New Member

Wait Falcon is Hawk right or am I mixed up?
  12. Sora

Sora Member

I never said no when asked to help clean. And being part of it dosent mean i did when u told Kainzo "Sora Mass dropped items to lag the server on purpose" I didnt know 4 items would lag the server i must've been mistaken.
  13. Sora

Sora Member

Yes.
  14. Arya

Arya Member

I think dropping cubes that said "fuck u" (more items) meant no enough to us sora.
    Also you didn't help, do it doesn't really matter if you said no or not
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  15. 0mega

0mega Member

Are you guys kidding me? Lately, most of the threads have arguments going on and I'm simply sick of it. Sora, everyone realizes your banned. Xeno, please stop barging into pointless fights. This thread is supposed to be entertaining and funny. Not a place for people to include unrelated things that may make people annoyed. Calm down... Please.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Arya

Arya Member

Okay
    Sorry man
  17. cupcake

cupcake Member

yes u haz a point.
  18. cupcake

cupcake Member

you know what it was me :3