Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

i have been band :(

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Ghost2575, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Ghost2575

Ghost2575 New Member

hello my in game name is Ghost and i was recently banded for advertising two servers and i am sorry for what i had done and it wont happen again (due to me to knowing other servers and not wanted to get band again)
    also it would suck if i'm perma banded because this is my most enjoyed server and it the first one i have ever been on so "omega" and/or any other staff members it would be awesome if i could be unband
    thank you for your time and praze the sun!
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  2. Ghost2575

Ghost2575 New Member

P.S excuse the sarcastic tone it did not mean it
  3. 0mega

0mega Member

After being banned on the server for advertising, in your appeal you inform other server's IPs... Denied.
  4. Ghost2575

Ghost2575 New Member

is there any thing i can do to make it up, because i like this server, quite frankly theres a reason it on the top list
    so i want to make it up to you/other members for what i have done

if theres nothing i can do for forgiveness than i under stand and will leave these forums alone
  5. 0mega

0mega Member

You could try making an appeal without making the same mistake you made to get here. The point of an appeal is to learn from your mistakes and ask for forgiveness. When you learn from your mistake I will unban you. Seeing that you advertised in an appeal tells me that you haven't learned. Try again.
  6. Echo 6

Echo 6 Member

Until proven otherwise, he should not be unbanned. If you are banned for advertising once, ok, but it is a very simple rule to follow. If you can't follow the basics you don't belong here.