Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jmoney, Jul 11, 2013.

1. jmoney

jmoney New Member

Hi guys,
    I posted an application but wanted to also introduce myself. I'm really looking forward to playing CubeWorld for a long time to come. Was able to snag my copy from the store this morning and am really excited to try the multiplayer. Most recent games of note:

Terraria - absolutely loved it - content update might dip into cube world gaming a little, at least to check out the new stuff

Realm of the Mad God - simple RPG? check 8-Bit graphics? check Addictive? check - Unfortunately the developers sold the game and it's turned into sort of a P2W cash shop game now.

Minecraft - loved survival mode and was interested in Herocraft for some time. CubeWorld seems like more of the experience i'm looking for. Once I made my fortress impenetrable in Minecraft survival I was over it to some extent.

Also love the Torchlight series and was burned at D3's launch. Looking forward to some fun gaming!
  2. Tyk

Tyk PvP Moderator

Nice to meet you!
    I am a little scared of the Terraria update myself, might get a little complicated to say the least xD.
    I most definitely miss ROTMG, however I think Cubeworld will be a great 'replacement' for lack of a better word. Can't wait to see what Wollay has in store for Cubeworld.
  3. Kainzo

Kainzo Disposable Hero Supporter IV

I know you ;)
  4. jmoney

jmoney New Member

Hi There! :)

Thanks for the replies. I logged into a multiplayer server during my lunch break and was struck by two things. One, it was a lot of fun! Two, shared xp... I logged in with my level 5 right as a level 1400 completed a quest and was instantly level 50 lol. That was a little bit of a bummer, but i'm not really concerned as that's the kind of thing that I'm sure will be taken care of, saw that there are already shared xp patches in the works by 3rd parties. Poor Wollay is hopefully spending some time on development and not on just keeping the servers up.
  5. Kainzo

Kainzo Disposable Hero Supporter IV

Yeah... we're going to have character wipes on Herocube - and I'm sure Wollay will make server-side characters soon.
  6. STDs4YouAnd4Me

STDs4YouAnd4Me New Member

There goes my level 1,300 Water Mage lol
  7. Hopkins

Hopkins New Member

Hope to be seeing you around bud.

If you want to play some I will probably be starting a new character soon.
  8. jmoney

jmoney New Member

Are you hosting a server hopkins?
  9. Hopkins

Hopkins New Member

I can host Hamachi, I haven't figured out how to host a proper linksys server although I'm sure my computer and network could.
  10. jmoney

jmoney New Member

I'll be happy when the multiplayer side of CW grows a little more. It's a blast online but hacking/etc have caused most servers to go semi-private which makes it difficult to play with others. My main bud that I game with is partially colorblind, which makes playing some games difficult-he took a look at CW and unfortunately he couldn't easily discern some things.