Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Cube World PVP Server

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kainzo, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Kainzo

Kainzo Disposable Hero Supporter IV

Greetings Heroes!

We now have a Cube World PVP Server! Thanks to the great guys at #cuwo – we were able to bring up a Linux based PVP server! Please note that since this is linux-distro, it does not have entities or NPCs. It only has PVP. It is in a “plain” testing mode and will alway group/single pvp at any level. We will be working to restrict the levels and ip banning hackers, so watch out! Please use our reporting forum if you happen to see any strange activity/hacks!

Cube World PVP Server Specs:Xeon e5-1620 (3.6ghz)
    32GB ram
    120GB SSD
    1Gbps port
    … Cube World PVE server coming!

We’re still configuring a PVE server so players can enjoy playing together but we’re tweaking the game so it more finely fits into our vision of what an MMORPG Cube World server should be like. Below you will find links to apply to the whitelist for the PVE cube world server once it does go live. Once the PVE server is online and ready we will be opening the floodgates for everyone to enjoy and adventure!

Apply early Here! | Vote for Herocube | ts.herocube.net

Hope to see you cubing!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. LeoErebus

LeoErebus New Member

PvE sounds interesting. What if you somehow make a server where all of it is PvE and then there is this one town you have to warp to (really far out of spawn) that will be PvP and if someone does get to reach it notifies them in chat with like an instamessage that it is a PvP area.
  3. TheNinth

TheNinth Developer PvP Moderator

That'll probably be harder to implement than it is worth, although it does seem like a really fun idea.
    I think just having a dedicated PvP server and separate PvE server would be less trouble to be honest, less confusion to be had, and what if people actually wanted to use the town? etcetc
  4. LeoErebus

LeoErebus New Member

Well yea :p
    Just giving an idea out there. I think they are having it that way, a dedicated pvp server and pve server being separated.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Kainzo

Uploaded a picture :)
  6. Xeraphobiac

Xeraphobiac PvP Moderator

Looks amazing! I wasn't in that picture :c
  7. LeoErebus

LeoErebus New Member

Looks good sadly I was not there :c!
  8. KimchiSauce

KimchiSauce New Member

Hey there I am :D!
  9. Kainzo

Maybe next time you will be ;)

I'll be taking more screens when I can, hopefully a "Screen shot" function will be added into CW.
  10. LeoErebus

LeoErebus New Member

That will be amazing!! Sadly still levleing my archer, I keep getting dominated in server :/