Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Clan Impersonation

Discussion in 'Bugs & Suggestions' started by Arya, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Arya

Arya Member

So I guess this is kind of a suggestion and kind of a rant for me. The story behind it is that yesterday, Sleep decided to troll me and put his name as [sadi]sleep. As most of you know I am the leader of [sadi], and I told him to take the tag off because I did not give him permission to use it and he is not in the clan. Then he made up some shit about how it's his own clan that he created that day and he was trying to come up with an acronym for it on the spot because he was obviously just doing it to troll me (@Blui came up with Suck A Dick Industries c: good job blui).
    Anyway I think that something like this should be added to the rules, for example one of the rules could be 'You cannot use the tag of a clan that you aren't a member of in your name,' or 'You cannot create or join a clan that has the same tag as another clan that already exists.' I say the last one because sleep's [sadi] tag is no different from mine or anyone else's who is in the real clan, so one can only assume that sleep is in my clan, which he is not, and I do not want my clan represented by that idiot.
    The only thing I could do was put him on the K.O.S. list for my clan and edit my clan description to say some notes and stuff. I realize that we don't really have a guild system, but how would this bullshit even be possible if we really did have one? Also there's a section in this website for guilds, which means that guilds of course have some significance, it's obviously not just something random that players do for fun if it has a section of the site. So please, @Kainzo consider this suggestion because sleep and all other players that do that (I'm sure @Tigo got a little annoyed when so many of the noobs put [elite] in their name) because it's really pissing me off, HELP
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Sleep

Sleep New Member

I made a guild called Slime Addicted Drug Industries and its also known as SADI and I made it on another server and came to this one. And all the sudden im getting slammed for inpersonation and as far as im concerned Herocube cant control what guilds/clans players make in this game and what the names of their clans are and he also disrespected my clan by mocking it and calling it "Suck A Dick Industries." Then he also called me an idiot, so in the post he made he actually ready broke a already existing rule of Herocube.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  3. Syntaxx

Syntaxx New Member

Honestly you guys are over-reacting a bit, its sleep, we all know its a joke. Okay think about this. Whats the worst that happens if you ignore sleep. He has the tag for like a couple days then takes it off because he got bored.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Artic

Artic New Member

Dude..thats a MLG clan, no jokes I assure you.
  5. iRubTacos

iRubTacos Member Supporter I

This isn't just about sleep you guys are saying that its perfectly fine for anyone to impersonate any clan no matter who they are
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Syntaxx

Syntaxx New Member

The fact that its sleep makes its perfectly obvious that its 100% a joke that'll blow over in like a day.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Arya

Arya Member

Hey sleep
    Why don't you stop bullshitting for once and actually take something seriously? You made the fucking clan yesterday while we were in skype and on herocube, I was there and so were syn and a bunch more people. You also made that acronym (slime something? too lazy to even scroll up because I know it's bullshit already) today most likely when you were writing that comment, because it was something else yesterday, I remember. I didn't make up suck a dick industries, blui did, and yes my anger got to me a little when I called you an idiot.
  8. Syntaxx

Syntaxx New Member

"I didn't make up suck a dick industries, blui did, and yes my anger got to me a little when I called you an idiot," there, now shake hands and make up.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Arya

Arya Member

Still on the KOS and until sleep changes his name this isn't over syn.
  10. Syntaxx

Syntaxx New Member

I swear you and irub take clans way too seriously. Its a game, enjoy it.
    "Getting mad over a game that you're supposed to enjoy is completely contradictory."
    -Artic 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Artic

Artic New Member

I'm leaving Sadi, Xeno. It was a fun stay but I've enough. Good luck to you with the clan, hope it goes well with you.
  12. Syntaxx

Syntaxx New Member

Wot
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Arya

Arya Member

what the fuck
  14. iRubTacos

iRubTacos Member Supporter I

Lets all just calm down and wait until @Kainzo Gets on to clear this up
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Echo 6

Echo 6 Member

We DON'T need Kainzo and I will make the executive decision here. Yes, there are no rules to guilds because NOTE there is NOT a guild system in place with rules about it. Yes it is annoying if people that are not in your guild use your clan tag but its not that big of a deal. If it's that big of a deal keep an up to date roster on forums. @Arya stop over reacting. I don't need you trying to get a hold of me or tacos at midnight to tell us Sleep is being a smartass. All that does is make us annoyed because are phones are going off while were trying to sleep and piss us off (me I don't know about tacos) because @Sleep was not breaking any rules. This is ridiculous and doesn't need to be an exaggerated situation like it already is.
    Xeno, drop it. Next update comes around maybe we will have enough to work with to make a guild system, ok?
    Sleep, stop harassing Xeno.
  16. Arya

Arya Member

What are you even saying echo
    I didn't even contact you today because you were no help yesterday, if someone was interrupting your sleep it wasn't me. Also, sleep (player) was doing a lot of aggravating things besides faking my guild, and that's not the only thing I'm reacting to here and maybe you should get the whole story and look into it more, or maybe I didn't describe enough, I don't know.
    If anything should come out of this, it's a rule that prohibits clan impersonation, and I have no idea how YOU can make any decisions, because YOU don't own the server, and YOU don't have ANY power over what gets implemented or not besides being able to advise the owner or devs or whoever makes the rules.
  17. Echo 6

Echo 6 Member

You clearly don't get what I am trying to tell you. There are NO rules about guilds in place simply because there is NOT a guild system in tact. At the moment guilds are just groups of people, they are can have rules within them but they will not apply to any other guild. Sleep was being a smart ass, that's aggravating but he literally did NOT break any rules. He made clan called "Super Atom Drinking Ipods" abbreviated SADI. The only that is coming out of this is Sleep being told to stop harassing you and you to drop it already. It's ridiculous. I can make the choice if I choose to, I shouldn't have to in the first place since you are well aware that there are no rules about guilds. Maybe Kainzo will want to make a rule about guilds maybe not, it's been year now almost and there hasn't been one, all for the same reasons. Until we can code a guild system in though, as far as I'm concerned, there will be no rules made on guilds because we have no control over them and there is not a guild system.
  18. Arya

Arya Member

Why do we even need a guild system to enforce the guild impersonation rule (if that is implemented) when we have human moderators? Like seriously, why do you think we need a guild system for this rule to work?
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014