Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Banned by echo6

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Pink Panther, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Pink Panther

Pink Panther New Member

IGN:[Pink]Panther
    Banned by: Echo6
    Time of ban:yesterday idk exact time
    Server: pvp.herocube.net
    Reason for ban: I was banned for threatening staff.
    Your story:All i said was can i have your skype? I said this because i needed some help i had a glitch on my cube world. Then i said after five minutes, all i want to do in ddos you :D." i said this jokingly then right after i was banned. I even put a smiley face in it...

I don't even know how to ddos.
  2. Pink Panther

Pink Panther New Member

kainzo didn't you make the heroes plugin for minecraft? I put that plugin on my server and got plenty of donations. Then i donated to you. (can you bring it up to date plz???)
  3. Pink Panther

Pink Panther New Member

I was banned again for no reason no warning nothing... This afternoon after i posted this ban appeal an hour after i was unbanned so i played on the server. Then right now i was banned out of the blue and it says "Ban evasion" does that mean that when im banned i unban myself? I'm so confused right now...
  4. Echo 6

Echo 6 Member

You said you would change your IP and be back on the server shortly before I banned you the first time. In the events of you repeatly calling me stupid, tacos and I catching you auto respawning after death once or twice, I see no reason to take it a joke when you say your going to DDOS me. I reserve the right to use the kick and kill command; we were trying to have a 1v1 and you repeatedly kept attacking both of us (Tacos and I) when we asked you to stop politely the first time before taking these measures. In this matter seeing Kainzo hasn't posted here you are considered evading your ban. Just because you appealed doesn't mean you can unban yourself by changing your IP. You do not write the rules. Unless Kainzo says otherwise, your ban will not be lifted.
  5. Pink Panther

Pink Panther New Member

Ok, that is all true but you told the story wrong. Echo you were also calling me names... I was just attacking people in the arena, i attacked you guys then you guys got all pissed. I didn't know you guys were 1v1ing then. Then you guys called me a noob and other names i cant recall. Then it made me mad that you guys were calling me these names so i kept on attacking you(why should i stop if they didn't ask nicely). Then you used /kill and /kick on me for no reason. There are no rules that say that you cant attack someone in a PVP SERVER. If you guys wanted to 1v1 without anyone bugging you should of gone out of the arena. Then you started /killing me continuously. You said that i could do this all day. (What gave you the right to /kill someone continuously that was not breaking ANY rules. Plus at this time i did not know you were an admin so i thought you were hacking. You were abusing your powers just like a hacker. So i considered it to myself that i turn on my hacks so i don't die from all you /kills so i turned them on. Then you said i was hacking. And threatened to ban me. Then i said what difference does it make your hacking to. Then you said you were an admin. So i turned off your hacks. Then he said i would be banned forever if i didn't. I simply brought up a question, "Can't I just change my ip?" Then he went off on me on how i couldn't. Kind of ironic how later he banned me for evasion of banning when supposedly no one could. Plus i didn't evade my ban i just have a static ip and i live in Africa so my power turns off every once and a while. When i logged on i thought i was unbanned from someone who read it but didn't reply. I thought this because it was shortly after I posted to this topic when i tried logging in and some how i got in. (I was so surprised i was "unbanned") Then after like 2 minutes and everyone cooled off i said can i have your skype? He didn't reply after like 2 minutes of waiting. Since he didn't reply might as well joke about it. So i said, "I WANT to ddos you :D (yes with a smiley face)." First of all want is not a threatening word. Just because you want to do something doesn't mean you can. For example, I want to be a billionaire or i want to have the fastest computer in the world. Just because you want to doesn't mean you CAN. So i say how is this threatening someone? I would also like to say you have very childish staff on your hands kainzo. I mean i thought he was a hacker. Now can you tell me why im banned atm? That and an unban is all i want atm.
  6. Echo 6

Echo 6 Member

1. As I stated I reserve the right to use kick and kill command. I will never ban anyone unless I have good reason.
    2. We did ask you nicely to stop stating we were 1v1ing, do not try to say we didn't tell you.
    3. Only staff IG has an @ next to there name. Ex. @example
    4. ONLY staff can use kill command and /kick, this is a very obvious event in which you should have realized.
    5. In the past I myself have told you I was staff, and we have made that clear.
    6. I did reply when you asked for my skype and I said no. I actually said no multiple times until I asked why and you said because you wanted to DDOS me.
    (Think of it this way, "We take all threats and evidence seriously" on the topic of messing with peoples internet, the server, or users in general.)
    7. I openly admit to calling you something rude, but that came to the fact that it was true and you were being annoying. I did not use kill command repeatedly unless you attacked us. (going back to point 2, before hand we asked you multiple times to stop so we could carry on with are business and you took no indication of caring.)

Your wall of text is very childish itself as you were given an answer already and I had to reread most of it to understand what you were saying; I had to write this message in points so I wouldn't loose track of what to say. As said before, your ban will not be lifted unless Kainzo says otherwise.
  7. Pink Panther

Pink Panther New Member

1. Ok fine those things are all true except like three of them.
    2. English isn't my first language...
    3. I didn't know you were an admin (my brother plays on the same account as mine Because he is to lazy to make his own.)
    4. I didnt read the stuff you said (the reply to my can i have your skype) because i thought you were conversing with someone else so i ignored it. It's already hard enough to translate it for me.
    5. I'm sorry and I'd like to let you know i was just kidding about the ddos thing. I didn't mean for you to take offense. And everything i did wrong i have a legit excuse for. Please forgive me :(
  8. Arya

Arya Member

We're having a lot of problems with siblings playing on each other's accounts lately... (@Antonio_V ) You guys know that you don't need a separate account to make characters with different names, right? And even if you use the same character, you can change its name easily every time a different sibling comes on the server using /name. That would help avoid confusion, as two players (or more, I don't know) have been banned already for that.
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Pink Panther

Pink Panther New Member

i didnt know that i could do /name but thanks for the information. Looks like it unuseful now :/