Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Attention Nvidia Users

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by N8, Aug 1, 2013.

1. N8

N8 Forum Moderator PvP Moderator

It appears that ever since Nvidia has went all fancy with the Nvidia Experience nonsense, there have been issues. If you are experiencing these things listed below, I recommend uninstalling your latest driver and go with an older version.

• Your mouse cursor disappears frequently and or changes colors
    • Your computer freezes on and off for about 5-10 seconds each
    • You have to hard reboot your PC due to freezing
    (This never happened to me until I updated my drivers to 320.[x])

I went looking into it today and discovered several others having the same issues. So I uninstalled my graphics driver and went with 314.22, (Older driver) And my problems have ceased.

(This is also a reason I've been inactive lately)
  2. Kainzo

Kainzo Disposable Hero Supporter IV

What nvidia series are you using? I'm on latest and havent had any issues.
  3. Nara

Nara PvP Moderator

I am using the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti, and hadnt any issues with games and whilst using Nvidia Experience ^^
    Are you maybe using an old series?
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  4. N8

N8 Forum Moderator PvP Moderator

I'm running a 560. Not sure if it's just happening with random systems, cards, or what. But what I do know is that it was in fact the driver I was using. It was one of the July drivers, not 100% which one.

(Edit: I had the latest driver for a good while before this started. Maybe it got corrupted somehow, not sure. All I know is that I won't be using the latest drivers for a while.)
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013