Welcome to Herocube! You can login with your Herocraft Online username and password.

Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Nubie, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Nubie

Nubie New Member

Current IGN : [FEAR]KAIRON
    Banned by: I don't know.
    Time of ban: Don't know.
    Server: Herocube.
    Reason for ban: Calling a staff member noob while he was potting mid-battle.

Your story: There was this staff member(Didn't know she was a staff member), and
    I was in a battle with him/her(Idk who it was) and he/she ran away and started drinking potions. In the chat I said "Potting noob" a few times and I got a perm ban. I think I should get an unbann sense it isn't such an uncommon thing on the server (Atleast at the time that I was playing it was not uncommon).

Thank you for your time!

-Kairon
  2. Echo 6

Echo 6 Member

You are lying about why you were banned, I had Fulcnix confirm this. You were not banned for calling a member of staff a noob; that is pointless and will never happen on this server. You were banned for intentionally using shuriken glitch. We are not stupid, just because you appeal a second time four months later does not mean we can forget or don't have the knowledge to be able to remember or go back and see why you were banned. Appeal declined.